Destiny Bay Destinae 2010
- Estate Bottled Wine of New Zealand
- 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot, 15% Malbec, 12% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot Grown,
- Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines 379 Gordons Road, Waiheke Island ons Road,Waiheke Island
- Vintage Detail: Cool Fruitset then atypically warm w/ little rainfall through to harvest Vinified
- Tonnage/Acre: 1.6 - 2.1 tonnes
- Brix: 23.5 - 25.6
- Maturation: 10-15 months 50% French Oak & 50% American Oak
- Cooperage: 40% new barrels, 60% 1-2 year barrels Cases Produced: 995 Alcohol: 14.2%
WINEMAKER’S TASTING NOTES:
Dark purple and red in colour with aromas of cherries, currants and cocoa that exhibit classic typicity in the cabernet spectrum. On the palate this wine has an intensity and structure beyond Destinae releases in prior vintages yet maintains the elegance that is the hallmark of this blend. The particularly ripe Malbec combines with Petit Verdot to yield notes of plum and tobacco. As a whole, this is an expressive wine with remarkable weight and structure which will cellar for many many years.
ENJOY FROM: 4-10+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.