Destiny Bay Mystae 2008
- Estate Bottled
- Wine of New Zealand
- 61% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 9% Cabernet Franc, 4% Malbec, 3% Petit Verdot
- Grown, Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines 379 Gordons Road, Waiheke Island ons Road,Waiheke Island
- Vintage Detail: Warm & Dry
- Vinified Tonnage/Acre: 1.5 - 2.1 tonnes
- Brix: 24.6 - 25.1
- Maturation: 10-15 months in French & American Oak
- Cooperage: 60% new barrels 40% 1-year barrels
- Cases Produced: 585
- Alcohol: 14.1%
WINEMAKER'S TASTING NOTES:
A deep, but brilliant, purple and ruby colour with blue highlights. The aroma is vibrant, forward and youthful with blackberry, pure raspberry and tobacco undertones. Supple tannins with integrated quality oak gives this wine both complexity and lovely palate length. The finish shows elegance and hidden power. The dry conditions and fastidious winemaking practices by the team at Destiny Bay have made this a well-crafted wine with great definition.
ENJOY FROM: 8-10+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.