Destiny Bay Mystae 2006
- Estate Bottled Wine of New Zealand
- 57% Cabernet Sauvignon, 22% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Franc, 4% Malbec
- Grown, Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines 379 Gordons Road, Waiheke Island ons Road,Waiheke Island
- Vintage Detail: Very Warm
- Vinified Tonnage/Acre: 1.1 - 2.3 tonnes
- Brix: 23.6 - 26.1 Maturation: 10-15 months in French & American Oak
- Cooperage: 60% new barrels 40% 1-year barrels Cases Produced: 398
- Alcohol: 13.7%
WINEMAKER'S TASTING NOTES:
Good density with deep ruby and brilliant garnet. Seductive aromas of black cherry, truffle, doris plums and macerated dark fruits balanced with fine tannins and enticing plumpness. A dense concentration of fruit and subtle earth notes deliver power and long, mouthwatering opulence. FOOD MATCH: Beef or Lamb with mash and dark sauces, hard cheese.
ENJOY FROM: 8-10+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.