Destiny Bay Magna Praemia 2006
- Estate Bottled
- Wine of New Zealand
- 74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc, 5% Malbec
- Grown, Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines 379 Gordons Road, Waiheke Island ons Road,Waiheke Island
- Vintage Detail: Very Warm
- Vinified Tonnage/Acre: 1.1 - 2.3 tonnes
- Brix: 23.6 - 26.1
- Maturation: 10-15 months in French & American Oak Cooperage: 70% new barrel
- Cases Produced: 174
- Alcohol: 13.6%
WINEMAKER'S TASTING NOTES:
Dense Ruby and deep crimson colour with a youthful appearance. The palate expresses hints of sweet cigar, blackberry, cherry liquer, sweet spice and dark roses. The mouth is plump and seamless with tannin and acid on the finish that presents wonderfully woven components and superb balance. Power and elegance that will cellar for 15 years and beyond.
ENJOY FROM: 15+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.