Destiny Bay Destinae 2007
Estate Bottled Wine of New Zealand, Waiheke Island
- 35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, 21% Cabernet Franc, 11% Malbec
- Grown, Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines, Waiheke Island
- Vintage Detail: Moderate warmth and rainfall
- Vinified Tonnage/Acre: 9-1.8 tonnes
- Brix: 24.6 - 25.1
- Maturation: 10-15 months in French & American Oak
- Cooperage: 50% new barrels 50% 1-year barrels
- Cases Produced: 781
- Alcohol: 13.9%
WINEMAKER’S TASTING NOTES:
A garnet colour with youthful dark hues. Wonderful perfume on the nose with rose petal and violet highlights underpinned with subtle spiced oak characters. A smooth velvet palate expresses Merlot and Malbec traits. Flavours of black cherries and hints of anise are complemented by a persistent firm coating of tannins in the mouth. Subtle French and American oak offers superb balance, alluring length and a pure finish.
ENJOY FROM: 8-10+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.