Destiny Bay Destinae 2006
Estate Bottled Wine of New Zealand, Waiheke Island
- 46% Cabernet Sauvignon, 22% Merlot, 16% Cabernet Franc, 16% Malbec Grown, Produced and Bottled By Destiny Bay Wines
- Vintage Detail: Very Warm
- Vinified Tonnage/Acre: 1.1 - 2.3 tonnes
- Brix: 23.6 - 26.1
- Maturation: 10-15 months in French & American Oak
- Cooperage: 50% new barrels 50% 1-year barrels
- Cases Produced: 1016
- Alcohol: 13.7%
WINEMAKER’S TASTING NOTES:
Deep crimson with a bright ruby color. The nose exhibits a discreet, smoky bouquet that reveals notions of fresh rhubarb, tamarillo, dark plums, and subtle cider. In addition to its aromatic complexity, Destinae presents classic elegance and delicacy coupled with firm acidity, subtle soft tannins in the mouth and a long finish. ENJOY FROM: 8-10+ years from vintage
*For International customers, strongly recommend to choose DHL + insurance*
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.